Winter Thaw Cup
The PUMA Winter Thaw CUP is the 3rd leg of the 4 CUP tournament series hosted by ACE. PUMA Winter Thaw CUP is an indoor soccer tournament scheduled for 2 days. This multiple day tournament brings high level competition from all over Wisconsin as well as teams from Illinois. Youth players boys and girls from 8 years of age all the way to High School are invited to participate. Game format is 8v8 for U9 and U10 and 7v7 for U11 and above.
- Champions are determind by points.
- 3 points for WIN
- 1 point for DRAW
- 2 points for a SHUT-OUT
- Points for goals up to 3
CRITERIA: Head to Head, Goal Differential, Penalty Kicks
TIES in POINTS at the end of GROUP PLAY will be decided by CRITERIA .
- All Games played in one location
- $3.00 Entry Fee (per day) – Kids 6 and under FREE
- Check in 30min before first game
- Registration Check list: Roster, Release/Liability Waiver, Proof of Age each player (player pass card, birth certificate, passport or driver’s license)
Registration Fee: $300/team
U8-U10: 8v8 with keepers
U11-U18: 7v7 with keepers